- Flying Duck Vegan fete – on the second Saturday of every month. Next market is on 10 March (12-4pm)
- Milngavie Makers Market - I do not attend this market every month. Next market is on 3rd March 2018.
- Love Vegan Festival - Glasgow (17th March) & Falkirk (28th April)
- Stirling Food Assembly - order online (on Food Assembly website) every week from Thursday night until Tuesday night and collect at the Cycle Hub (Stirling train station) every Thursday between 4.30 & 6.30pm.
- Milngavie Food Assembly - I attend this Food Assembly on a regular basis. Order online and collect on Friday night (4-6pm) at the Frasers Centre in Milngavie.
Shops & Cafés
- Rose & Grants in Trongate (Glasgow) & Bearsden
- Picnic, Ingram Street, Glasgow
- The Cran, Finnieston, Glasgow
- The V&V Cafe, Great Western Road, Glasgow
- Crema Coffee, Victoria Road, Glasgow
- Santosa Yoga & Meditation, Leith, Edinburgh
- Scarlett's Cafe- Camelon (Falkirk)
- Purrple Cat Cafe - Trongate, Glasgow
- More cafés to be announced soon…..
Please email firstname.lastname@example.org if you want to receive my wholesale prices.
Delivery & Collection
I deliver for free around Killearn area and for a small charge in and around Glasgow (£5).
You can also pick up your order for free from my cottage in Killearn.
You can place your order by email at email@example.com
Due to the fragile nature of my cakes postage is a bit tricky but I am currently looking at postage options and should hopefully be able to offer postage around the UK soon. I am keen to make sure the packaging used is as environmental friendly as possible and the postage costs as small as possible.
I will update you on my postage progress soon….