- Flying Duck Vegan fete – on the second Saturday of every month.
- Milngavie Makers Market - I do not attend this market every month. I will be there next on 1 July 2017
- Vegan Connections Festival, Market Traders - 12 August, Briggait (Glasgow)
- Stirling Food Assembly - order online (on Food Assembly website) every week from Thursday night until Tuesday night and collect at the Cycle Hub (Stirling train station) every Thursday between 4.30 & 6.30pm.
Shops & Cafés
- Fruits & Roots in Balfron
- Pestle & Mortar in Blanefield
- Rose & Grants in Trongate (Glasgow) & Bearsden
- Picnic, Ingram Street, Glasgow
- Juice Warrior on East Marlket Street, Edinburgh
- Santosa Yoga & Meditation, Leith, Edinburgh
- Coffee On Wooer, Falkirk.
- More cafés to be announced soon…..
Please email firstname.lastname@example.org if you want to receive my wholesale prices.
Delivery & Collection
I deliver for free around Killearn area and for a small charge in and around Glasgow (£5).
You can also pick up your order for free from my cottage in Killearn.
You can place your order by email at email@example.com
Due to the fragile nature of my cakes postage is a bit tricky but I am currently looking at postage options and should hopefully be able to offer postage around the UK soon. I am keen to make sure the packaging used is as environmental friendly as possible and the postage costs as small as possible.
I will update you on my postage progress soon….